0 marine animals
0 cows and calves
0 pigeons and other birds
0 donkeys and mules
0 camels and other camelids
Tofurky® Holiday Products
"America’s Leading Turkey Alternative Since 1995"
Holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas in particular, can be a lonely time for vegetarians. For years, people who choose not to eat meat have been pretty much left out of the celebration with only side dishes to consume. In 1995, with the introduction of the first Tofurky Roast, all that changed.
Over the years it has been our great pleasure to watch Tofurky® become an integral part of worldwide vegetarian culture. By providing a delicious and convenient alternative to turkey, Tofurky® has brought peace to thousands of tables. Now everyone has something special to eat during celebrations of all kinds that were formally only the province of the carnivores. With its savory flavor and meat-like texture, Tofurky® sits front and center at any table wherever a vegetarian alternative is called for.
Have a bird-free feast, but with all the flavor and trimmings you’ve always enjoyed.
Our feast contains:
One Tofurky® Roast (made with organic non-genetically engineered soybeans) - now 20% larger
Savory Giblet Gravy
Wild Rice, Whole Wheat Bread Crumb Stuffing
Tofurky® Jurky Wishstix
New ! Organic Chocolate Cake from Amy’s Kitchen
Happy Tofurky Day card & coupons
Each feast is 100% vegan, cooks in about an hour, serves six and tastes fabulous!
Nutritionals Canadian Nutritionals
Tofurky® Roast & Gravy
The Tofurky® Roast is a pre-cooked vegetarian feast designed to be the delicious centerpiece of your holiday or everyday meal. Made from a revolutionary tofu-wheat protein blend, our famous Tofurky® Roast is known for its incredible, turkey-like texture and flavor. Stuffed with wild rice and whole wheat bread crumb stuffing, this roast carves and cuts just like turkey but without the bones.
Since it was first marketed in 1995, Tofurky Roasts have been America’s original and best selling alternative to turkey.
Nutritionals Canadian Nutritionals
This rich brown gravy is the perfect topping for the sliced Tofurky® Roast.
Made with unbleached flour, expeller pressed canola oil, natural flavors, herbs and spices.
This gravy, which is sold separately and with the Tofurky Feast, makes an excellent topping for potatoes, rice or other side dishes any time of the year. It can be heated in a saucepan or heated in the microwave, there is nothing more to add!
Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie Round Up
This is just what I needed <3
Kid gets a banana as a prank gift from his parents on his birthday. Look at his excitement. This kid is my hero.
THIS IS A 18+ page!!! This page will have just about everything I find sexy! Just sit back and enjoy…
THIS IS A 18+ page!!!
This page will have just about everything I find sexy! Just sit back and enjoy the beauty of the naked body!!!!
Feel free to post hot images.. OF LADIES only!
I will review and share of my choosing!
Also if you want I will post your personal photos. Just message me! :) ALL BODY TYPE WELCOME!!
Of course!!! :) xx
Of course the whole world will never be vegan, but I strongly believe that someday a majority of the world will be vegan. In fact, the world will have to go mostly vegan or we are screwed, anon. Veganism is the future, out of necessity, and the UN agrees.
Animal agriculture is destroying our world.
- 40% of global marine catch is by-catch (basically we are throwing back enormous amounts of unusable species into the sea, dead and wasted)
- An estimated 300,000 whales, dolphins and porpoises die in fishing nets every year.
- Overgrazing is blamed for 35% of soil degradation, deforestation for 30%, and agriculture for 27%. These main causes are directly or indirectly related to the consumption of animal products.
- Studies indicate that a varied vegan diet requires about a third of the land needed for conventional Western diets. We do not have enough land to feed everyone on an animal-based diet.
- The livestock sector is a major player, responsible for 18% of greenhouse gas emissions measured in CO2 equivalent. This is a higher share than transport.
- Animal product consumption is causing deforestation: there are undiscovered plants and other things in these areas that could help with medicine, not to mention that rain forests and other land contributes to 20% or so of the Earth’s oxygen.
- 60% of deforestation is related to animal agriculture
- For every 4 lbs of retail fish caught, 1 lb of other fish dies.
- It has been predicted that all the world’s fisheries will collapse in 2048 unless something is done to stop it.
- It is estimated that over-fishing threatens the food security of about 200 million people.
- The Lives of Slaughterhouse Workers: they are usually on shitty contracts, are usually poor and people of color (PoC), how they don’t have basic working rights, and how often times they are undocumented, so they can’t go for help.
- Big, rich, Western, white countries go into other countries: usually (again) poor, underprivileged, native areas that are (again) usually inhabited by PoC. This takes land away from the people in that region or country and gives it to a) the livestock and/or b) the crops raised for that livestock.
- Even in the west, people who live near slaughter farms have shitty water, shitty soil, shitty air, and they get really really sick.
- They’re also more likely to be poverty stricken.
- Animal Agriculture Sickens Everyone
- Nestle Milk Chocolate Products Brought To You By Child Slavery
- Antibiotic use in meat production has been linked to the rise in ‘super bugs’, which are antibiotic-resistant bacteria, found in a lot of meats available in supermarkets. These maladies can kill people.
- In 2004/5 there were 2270 injury claims made in the meat processing industry, most of which were due to falls, injuries with knives and ‘body stressing’.
- People working in tanneries to make leather from the skin of animals that have been killed are exposed to numerous dangerous chemicals (chromium being the worst). The chemicals can cause cancer, skin diseases, respiratory illnesses while the machinery is also dangerous and can result in amputations. In India, people have died due to the exposure to these chemicals, due to unsafe working conditions. People have also died in Bangladesh and are affected by the chemicals in a multitude of ways. These chemicals can also leach into the water supply and affect the air and soil quality, which in turn causes illnesses and diseases in nearby populations.
No, not being vegan does not make someone a bad person… but if you’re aware of the slaughter you’re contributing to and you’re able to change that and choose not to, that is extremely problematic. Especially if you mourn the deaths of companion animals, but not the ones on your plate.
That’s it. I need to go vegan.
Super important post with lots of great links and resources. Give it a read! :)
Awesome post, please become enlightened!